Friday, September 18, 2009
Shredding Identity Theft: Community Shred-a-Thon
Join Shred-it, Sheriff Rick Beseler, Public Defender Matt Shirk and
Crime Stoppers’ Wylie Hodges at the
Orange Park Kennel Club Overflow Parking Lot (next to Wachovia Bank)
At the intersection of Park Avenue (Hwy 17) and Wells Road
*Drivers should enter the lot from Wells Road…and will exit onto Park Avenue.
On Friday, September 25th
9:00 a.m.-12:00 noon (rain or shine)
Protect yourself from identity theft.
It’s FREE and EASY!
· Shred check stubs, credit card offers, receipts, outdated personal and business documents on site in Shred-it’s mobile unit
· Pick up identity theft protection material
· Talk to community leaders and local law enforcement about how your community can fight identity theft
· Residential and Business materials welcome
· Please no cardboard, x-rays or 3-ring binders