Sheriff Darryl Daniels is implementing enhanced strategies to reduce crime and engage the community. He and his staff are going door-to-door every month to talk with residents about concerns and issues in their neighborhood.
The Sheriff has received positive responses from each walk and has learned more about specific needs in the county. Residents are invited to join us for the Neighborhood Walk.
We want to hear from you. If you have a suggestion for a Neighborhood Walk location or would like to be a part of it, please contact Community Affairs at (904) 264-6512.
Neighborhood Walks 2018:
- January 20, Forest Hammock, Oakleaf
- January 25, Foxridge, Orange Park
- January 30, Coppergate, Middleburg
- February 12, Bear Run, Middleburg
- March 5, Tanglewood, Orange Park
- April 17, Ridgecrest, Orange Park
- May 30, Cascade Drive, Keystone Heights
- More to come…
Neighborhood Walks 2017:
- January 24, Tanglewood – Orange Park
- February 10, Cheswick Oaks – Orange Park
- March 15, High Ridge – Keystone Heights
- April 17, Cedar Bend Apartments – Orange Park
- May 6, Orange Park Mall Walk – Orange Park
- May 12, Orange Park Mall Walk – Orange Park
- May 26, Clay Hill – Clay Hill
- June 12, Grove Park – Orange Park
- July *Rescheduled (Aug. 22)
- August 4, Middleburg
- August 22, Bellair – Orange Park
- September 14, Black Creek Hills – Middleburg
- September 21, Hidden Waters Drive – Green Cove Springs
- September 28, Joint Walk with Green Cove Springs Police Department – Walnut Street – 5 p.m.
- October 12, Evergreen Lane – Middleburg *
- November 14, Middleburg *
- December 6, Fleming Island *
*Dates and locations are subject to change.