Provide Info – Speak Up

The Clay County Sheriff’s Office values your opinion and we encourage you to provide us with information that may prove helpful in preventing and solving crime in our area.

This is your opportunity to ask a question, voice a complaint, or to pass along a tip or piece of crime-related information.  All crime should be reported as soon as possible by phone (versus just sending an email via this page) by calling 904-264-6512 or 9-1-1.

Just click on the appropriate topic in the form below to be able to email a message directly to the supervisor in charge. You may ask to remain anonymous or ask for personal follow-up – the choice is yours. Thank you in advance for your help and comments.

  • Give Tips about Most Wanted Criminals
  • Report School Violence Issues
  • Report Tips about Drug Activity
  • Report General Driving & Speeding Concerns
  • Submit a Comment/Question about Our Agency
  • Questions/Concerns about the Clay County Jail

* This page/site is not to be used to report criminal activity that requires immediate response or report emergencies. Please call 9-1-1 or 904-264-6512 to make such requests for service.*

Crime Stoppers Ad with Logo and Numbers 2016

How do I submit a comment (positive or negative) about a CCSO employee or service?

General comments, letters of recognition or letters of concern may be mailed to the Clay County Sheriff’s Office, P.O. Box 548, Green Cove Springs, Florida, 32043.

Copies of your correspondence will be provided to the appropriate supervisor or staff member. We also regularly check messages submitted through our agency’s Facebook page and respond accordingly to information provided there. Serious complaints regarding Clay County Sheriff’s Office employees are mainly handled through the CCSO Public Integrity office. Citizens can ask to speak to any CCSO supervisor on duty or may call the Public Integrity directly. Citizens may also obtain and complete the Citizen Comment Form at any CCSO office.

* Under Florida Law, e-mail addresses are public record. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public-records request, do not send electronic mail to this agency. Instead, contact our agency by phone or in writing.

I want to (required)

Your Name

Your Address

Your Phone

Your Email

Subject (required)

Your Message (required)

Please Contact Me