The Clay County Sheriff’s Office provides fingerprinting services at the headquarters in Green Cove Springs on North Orange Avenue.
Completion of a fingerprint card is required for many reasons including for concealed weapons permits, name changes, expunging records, DCF background checks and more. Simply check in with the front lobby receptionist to begin the process.
- The fee is $5 (no checks, credit or other forms of payment – cash only).
- Fingerprinting is done Monday – Friday (barring holidays) from 8 – 11 a.m. and from 2 – 4 p.m.
- Bring a photo ID.
- Fingerprinting is done electronically (no ink).
- You may bring in your own card, but we do provide cards.
- If you’d like your fingerprints transmitted, please be prepared to provide the “ORI number.”
Clay County Sheriff’s Office Records Section – (904) 213-6090