The Clay County Sheriff’s Office provides fingerprinting services at our Green Cove Springs location which is the Det. David A. White Memorial Headquarters at 901 North Orange Avenue.
Completion of a fingerprint card is required for many reasons including for concealed weapons permits, name changes, expunging records, DCF background checks and more. Simply check in with our front lobby receptionist to begin the process.
Please make note of the following information if you would like to take advantage of this service.
- The fee is $5 cash (no checks, credit or other forms of payment…..cash only)
- Fingerprinting is done Monday-Friday (barring holidays) from 8am-11am and from 2pm-4pm
- Bring a photo ID
- Fingerprinting is done electronically (no ink)
- You may bring in your own card but we do also provide cards
- If you’d like your fingerprints transmitted, please be prepared to provide the “ORI number”.