The Clay County Sheriff’s Office has an enhanced strategy to reduce crime and engage the community. Residents can join the Sheriff’s Neighborhood Engagement Team (Sheriff’s NET).
You and your neighbors can meet with deputies monthly to discuss crime trends and crime prevention strategies. This is your opportunity to meet one-on-one with them and tell them what is really happening in your neighborhood.
You can learn how the Clay County Sheriff’s Office works for you. Fill out the application and join the Sheriff’s NET. For more information, call (904) 264-6512 and ask for the Community Affairs Section. Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monthly Meeting Information:
- Zone 1 (Orange Park) – Orange Park Operations Center, 212 Blanding Blvd.
- Fourth Tuesday of the month at 7 p.m.
- Zone 2 (Oakleaf) – Oakleaf Community Center, 370 Oakleaf Village Pkwy.
- First Thursday of the month at 7 p.m.
- Zone 3 (Fleming Island/Lake Asbury) – Sacred Heart Catholic Church, 7190 U.S. 17
- Second Tuesday of the month at 7 p.m.
- Zone 4 (Middleburg/Clay Hill) – Cedar River Seafood, 2475 Blanding Blvd.
- Third Thursday of the month at 6 p.m.
- Zone 5 (Green Cove Springs/Penney Farms) – Commons Building, 4390 Wilbanks Ave.
- Fourth Thursday of the month at 4 p.m.
- Zone 6 (Keystone Heights) – Keystone Heights City Hall, 555 S. Lawrence Blvd.
- Fourth Thursday of the month at 7 p.m.