The Clay County Sheriff’s Office is introducing another enhanced strategy to reduce crime and engage the community. Residents will soon be able to join the Sheriff’s Neighborhood Engagement Team (Sheriff’s NET). The first meeting is scheduled for Aug. 3. Meeting locations will be posted soon.
You and your neighbors can meet with deputies monthly to discuss crime trends and crime prevention strategies. This is your opportunity to meet one-on-one with them and tell them what is really happening in your neighborhood.
You can learn how the Clay County Sheriff’s Office works for you. Fill out the application and join the Sheriff’s NET. For more information, call (904) 264-6512 and ask for the Community Affairs Section. Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monthly Meeting Information:
- Zone 1 (Orange Park) – Fourth Tuesday of the month at 7 p.m.
- Zone 2 (Oakleaf) – First Thursday of the month at 7 p.m.
- Zone 3 (Fleming Island/Lake Asbury) – Second Tuesday of the month at 7 p.m.
- Zone 4 (Middleburg/ Clay Hill) – Second Thursday of the month at 7 p.m.
- Zone 5 (Green Cove Springs/Penney Farms) – Third Tuesday of the month at 7 p.m.
- Zone 6 (Keystone Heights) – Third Thursday of the month at 7 p.m.